Beautiful and ever smiling Simi Audrey Adejumo popularly known as Simi Drey, is am award winning Nigerian TV presenter, actress and model with lots of potential.
She is an experienced broadcaster who uses her platform in entertaining and educating the youth.
Not to be confused with Simi (Nigerian songstress), Simi Drey is a TV host who has modeled for top modelling clothing line.
Simi Drey Profile
- Real Name: Simi Audrey Adejumo
- Date of Birth: June 25
- Place of Birth: London, United Kingdom
- State of Origin: Ibadan, Oyo State
- Occupation: TV host, Actress, Model
- Net Worth: Unknown
- Boyfriend: Unknown
Early Life & Background
Simi Drey was born on June 25.
She was born and raised in the United Kingdom to a Nigerian parents. Her father is from Ibadan part of Oyo State, Nigeria.
She obtained her first degree in Broadcasting, Journalism and Mass Communications from the University of Wales.
She first job as a media personality was at a radio station in Wales called “Calon FM”.
She has hosted several top Nigerian and international celebrities on Red carpets.
She is well known for hosting a talk show, the Saturday Afternoon Show and the Sunday Afternoon Show which air on Beat 99.9 FM between 12pm-6pm.
As an actress she has starred in numerous movies and TV series which include the likes of “The Governor” and “Tinsel”.
Awards & Nominations
Simi Drey has won numerous awards such as:
- Trek African Woman of the Year Award (2015)
- Fututre Awards Africa Prize for OAP in Visual/Audio (2019)
She has got nominations such as:
- Best Actor in a TV series by the Maya Awards Africa (2017)
- Radio Personality of the Year by the Intellects Giant Awards (2019)
Social Media Profile
- Instagram: @simidrey