Here we bring you the simple but yet effective ways you can get rid of the cigarette smell.
1. By simply dusting Baking soda on your furniture and carpets and leave it to stay overnight. Ny doing so the aBaking soda will absorb the smell of smoke.
2. You can mixed ammonia with water and sprinkle on walls and ceilings. The only downside is that you must make sure its out of the reach of children.
3. Vinegar can be used to eliminate the smell of smoke on clothes. Just mix one cup of Vinegar in a tub of hot water, then hang your clothes above the tub.
4. Another way is to place bowls of charcoal around your room and leave for a couple of days.
Charcoal is very effective in absorbing the smell of smoke.
5. One of the surprising methods is by simply cutting the Apple into half and placed at the needed area. Apples are good at absorbing odours.