- When someone comes and tell you, i can’t sleep without you, i love you the way you are and i can put up with your good and bad attitude. Before you commit your heart, GIVE IT TIME.
- When you visit your uncle and you will stay ther for 2 months holiday, don’t be carried away taht they serve you preferred food and give you hot water to bath during your first two days and you start making arrangement to relocate to their house, GIVE IT TIME.
- When a brother visits you and wakes you up by his shouting of prayer from 12 am to 6 am, please don’t shut him down, first GIVE IT TIME.
- When someone joins your fellowship in the first year and he is in every group/wing, please don’t rush and make him a leader rather GIVE IT TIME.
- When you enter a new environment and everybody worships you and eat your mess don’t be carried away just GIVE IT TIME.
- When someone comes with a new business with unbelievable promises, please before you involve your money. first GIVE IT TIME.
- When you see a new church in town and you hear their waves, before you conclude about how hot they are, first GIVE IT TIME.
- Finally when you are in a cross road of decisions and you don’t know what to do, ask the people or person involved to please GIVE YOU TIME.
You can be good in giving people tests and trying out who they are, some people know how to pass them all but the test of time they fail.
Time tests loves and proves it, time tests businesses and authenticates it, time tests spirituality and reveals it. Time, a good tester.
Your Uncle or Father told you that you are useless and worthless and can’t amount to anything, just laugh it away and ask them to GIVE YOU TIME.
Consistency with time is the true test of Efficiency as Time is a Tester, Time is an Authenticator, Time is a Revealer.
However, when all is well and you don’t think of what next……just “GIVE IT TIME“