Seun Ajayi is a nollywood actor, voice over artiste and media entrepreneur known for his role in the television series ‘Hustle’ alongside Maurice Sam.
He was born in Kaduna and the last in a family of five children. His father is a retired Civil servant and his mother a business woman.
Seun has been on oth big and small screen delivering great performances from Mildred Okwo’s Sur’Lere to Jaseola Osiberu’s “Gidi Up”.
Here are the 8 other interesting things you don’t know about the talented actor.
1. Seun Ajayi is native of Ijebu Ibefun, Ogun state.
2. He grew up in Kaduna and moved to Lagos with his family at the age of 9.
3. Seun studied Theatre Art at the University of Lagos.
4. Seun emerged the second runner-up of Amstel Malta Box office (AMBO) season 3.
5. He came to limelight in 2006 after starring in the movie Suru’Lere.
6. He has also starred in several television series including Crimson, For King, Idiot, Blackout and numeorus movies such as Erased and Ojukokoro (Greed).
7. Seun got married to his wife, Damilola Oluwabiyi in 2017 and their union is blessed with a child
8. Seun Ajayi has got so many nominations which include: The Future awards Africa prize for acting, Best actor in a supporting role at Africa Movie Academy Award and Revelation of the year at City People Movie Award.