Ayanda Ncwane is a South Africa actress and model born and raised in rural Ndwedwe outside Durban.
She’s popularly known as the manager of her late husband Sfiso, one of South Africa’s prominent gospel artist.
1. Ayanda Ncwane grew up living up with her grandmother
2. She matriculated in Ndwedwe.
3. Ayanda started her career in the entertainment industry as a model.
4. She entered for miss teen durban which became her stepping stone to miss Teen South Africa.
5. She lived as a part time waitress as well as appearing on soapies and dramas such as Generations and Isidingo
6. In early 2000, she moved to Johanessburg to live her dream.
7. Ayanda Ncwane got married to her husband Sfiso Ncwane in 2002 before his death on November 5th, 2016 due to kidney problem. Both had two children named Ngcweti Ncwane and Umawenzokuhle Ncwane.
8. Ayanda got a role of a Shangane girl in a show called Mzansi.
9.She’s also a profound singer.
10. She is the creator of the Ayanda Ncwane Women’s Carnival, an annual event in her home town, Ndwedwe in KwaZulu-Natal.
Social Media Profile
Facebook: Ayanda Ncwane