Beautiful and well endowed Ronke Odusanya is a Nigerian actress known for her exciting roles in yoruba movies.
She rose to fame after starring in the award winning Funke Akindele comedy movie “Jenifa”.
She has also featured in several movies including; Larodo Ojo, Ayo Awuro, Pami Kinku and many others.
Here are are other 10 unknown facts about the actress.
1. She was born on May 3rd.
2. She’s from Ogun state.
3. She’s born into a Christian home.
4. She attended St. Benedict nursery & primary school and Federal government college, Akure for her priamry and secondary education.
5. She also studied Mass communication at Olabisi Onabanjo University.
6. She started acting in 2000 in English movies.
7. She starred in her first yoruba movie “Baba Ologba” alonside Femi Adebayo and Adebayo Salami.
8. She’s also known as Flakky Ididowo, a name which she got in 2006 for her role as Folake in Fathia Balogun movie.
9. She was alleged to be dating fuji star, Alabi Pasuma, a relationship which didn’t last long and both have become friends.
10. She has won numerous awards including the Best supporting actress in City People awards (2013).
11. She welcomed her first child with baby daddy on August 19, 2019.
Social Media Profile