He is considered as one of the most sought after actor in Nigeria with several accolades including Best actor in a leading role for the movie “The Figurine” at the African Movie Academy Award.
Here are the 8 things you probably don’t know about him.
1. He was born in Edo state to an Israeli father and a yoruba mother from Owo, Ondo state.
2. He grew up in Surulere area of Lagos state.
3. He attended Atara primary school and Community Grammar scholl for his primary and secondary education respectively.
4. He obtained a diploma in Mass Communication at the University of Lagos.
5. He started his acting career with the Nigerian tv Soap opera “Fortunes”.
6. He is also a director who prefers to be behind the scenes.
7. He is married to his wife, Emelia Philips-Nouah and their union is blessed with two sons and a daughter.
8. His net worth is estimated at $4.5 million
- Silent Night
- The Battle of Love
- Power of Love
- My Love
- Church Business
- Emotional Crack
- 30days in Atlanta
- True Love
- Across the Niger
- Dangerous Twins
- The Figurine
- Iru Oka
- Busted Life
- Bleeding Love
- Coming To South Africa
See Ramsey Noah Latest Photos
You can contact Ramsey Nouah on Instagram @ramseynouah