Meg Otanwa is a nollywood actress, model and entrepreneur known for her role in the television series “Hush”.
She’s beautiful, creative and endowed with amazing talents, having carved a niche for herself in the Nigerian movie industry.
Here are the 10 other interesting facts about her.
1. Meg Otanwa was born on February 14.
2. She is a native of Idoma tribe in Benue state.
3. She obtained a Bachelor’s degree in English from Ahmadu Bello University in Zaria, Master’s degree in Human Resources Management from Time Universite Tunis, Tunisia and an MBA training from Universite Jean Moulin, Lyon France.
4. She worked at African Development Bank in Tunis, Tunisia for sevarl years before returning back to Nigeria to pursue a career in acting.
5. Meg had her first role in 2011 in the movie “I’ll take my chances” alongside Ini Edo and Bryan Okpara.
6. She came to limelight in 2006 after starring in the series ‘Hush’.
7. She has also starred in numerous movies such as; Being single, October 1 and tv series “Before 30”, Ojuju.
8. Aside English, Meg can also speak five languages such as French, Hausa, Yoruba, Idoma, and Spanish.
9. She also won the 2017 Africa Magic Viwers Choice Awards.
10. Meg Otanwa is a lover of heels. She loves to wear shoes with high heels than flat ones.
Social Media Profile