Fathia Williams Balogun Profile
- Date of Birth: February 5, 1969
- State of Origin: Okpara, Delta state
- Place of birth: Ikeja, Lagos state
- Nationality: Nigeria
- Occupation(s): Actor, producer
- Spouse: Saheed Balogun (formerly married)
- Brothers: Ken Williams, Anderon Williams, Charles Williams
- Sisters: Joseline Williams, Stella Williams
Here are 5 other interesting facts about her.
1. She was born in a polygamous home of a family of nine.
2. She had a catholic background and grew up in Ikeja
3. The talented actress had two kids for her fellow actor, Saheed Balogun whom she got married to at the early days of her career before they finally seperated as a result of infidelity.
4. She attended Maryland Primary school and Maryland Comprehensive secondary school, Lagos for her primary and secondary education respectively.
5. She obtained a diploma certificate at Kwara state Polytechnic.
- Most outstanding actree indigenous (2008)
- AMVCA Best local language Yoruba (2015)
- Farayola (2009)
- Aje Metta (2008)
- Awawu (2015)
- Teni Teka (2015)
- Omo Ale (2015)
- Agebelegbu Mi (2016)
- Basira Badia (2016)
- Adakeja (2016)
- Eku ede (2016)