Bukola Awoyemi is one of the beautiful face in the Yoruba movie sector. She has an amazing looks and good personality.
Bukola is known for her role in the movie “Arugba” which was meant to be played by Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde or Ara but were dropped as they were pregnant at that time.
She became more popular as she was known as the wife of the popular actor, Damola Olatunji whom she met at a movie location.
Here are the 5 Other interesting things you probably don’t know about her.
1. Bukola Awoyemi was born in Kwara state in Kwara state part of Ilorin.
2. She has a degree in performing arts at the University of Ilorin.
3. She met her husband, Damola Olatunji on movie set in 2013 and welcomed twins together in 2015.
4. She got her big break in acting with the movie “Arugba”.
5. Bukola Awoyemi has also starred in other movies such as Poisonous Affairs, Dazzling Mirage, Oro Inu, Owo Ori and so on.
You can reach her on instagram @oluwabukola_arugba