Peter Ayodele Fayose who is simply known as Ayo Fayose is a Nigerian politician and governor of Ekiti state born on November 15, 1960 in Omu Ekiti.
Fayose grew up in Oyo state but originally hails from Afao Ekiti in Irepodun local government area of Ekiti state.
Here are the other 5 interesting things you probably don’t know about him.
1. Fayose attended Saint Leo’s Catholic primary school and Olivet Baptist high school for his primary and secondary education.
2. He obtained a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Biological studies at Ibadan Polytechnic.
3. He worked as the chief executive officer at Spotless Investment Limited.
4. Fayose came to limelight when he became the second executive governor of Ekiti state on May 29, 2003 after defeating the then incubent governor, Niyi Adebayo. He was impeached in October 2006 but came back to contest in 2014 of which he was declared as the new governor of Ekiti state, being inaugurated on October 16, 2014.
5. Ayo Fayose got married t his lovely wife, Feyisetan Fayose in 1988 and their union is blessed with 5 children; Tomiwa Fayose, Joju Fayose, Nigba Fayos, Rogba Fayose and Boluwatife Fayose.
Ayo Fayose Contact
- Twiter @GovAyoFayose
- Phone number: +234 7030000393
- Email address: Info@ekitistate.gov.ng
- Website : Ekitistate.gov.ng