She’s quite beautiful and has a simple lifestyle and when it comes to doing her job which is acting, she’s definitely outstanding.
Why don’t you read on and get to know more interesting facts about her.
Early Life & Background
Queen Nwokoye was born on August 11, 1982 in Lagos state into a Catholic family.
She hails from Ihembosi, Ekwusigo local government area of Anambra state, a South Eastern part of Nigeria.
She attended Queens College, Enugu for her secondary education before she obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology and Anthropology at Nnamdi Azikwe University, Awka, Anambra state.
She started her career professionally in 2004 where she joined the Nigerian movie industry with her first role in the movie “Nana Meen”. Up till date she has featured in more 200 Nollywood movies including The Girl Is Mine, His Majesty, Save The Baby, Security Risk and so on.
Queen Nwokoye is married to her husband, Mr Uzoma with the union blessed with a set of twin boys.
Awards & Nominations
The talented actress intriguing roles has not gone unnoticed as she earned sevearla accolades including:
- Nominated for Best Supporting actress in an English movie and Won Fresh scandal free actress at 2011 Best of Nollywood actress.
- Nominated for Best Actress in an Indigenous movie at 2012 Nollywood Movies Awards.
- Nominated for Best Lead Actress in an English Movie at 2013 Best of Nollywood Awards.
- Won Best Actor indigenous (Female) in 2015 Zulu African film Academy Awards and also Won Best Actress in a leading role at 2015 Best Of Nollywood Awards.
- Won Face of Nollywood Award at 2016 City People Entertainment Awards.
Queen Nwokoye’s effort in the movie industry is worth every penny.
Her net worth is estimated at $500,000 USD.
- Nna Men
- His Majesty
- The Girl Is Mine
- Security Risk
- Save The Baby
- Back Drop
- Speak The Word
- My Girlfriend
- Last Kobo
- Disco Dance
- Clash of Interest
- The Last Supper
- When You Are Mine
- The Cabals
- Show of Time
- Sand In My Shoes
- Powerful Civilian
- Old Cargos
- Confidential Romance
- Female Lion
- Mirror of Life
- Ada Mbano
- New Educated Housewife
See some of Queen Nkwokoye pictures below:
You can contact Queen Nwokoye on Instagram @queennwokoye