Lil Kesh Biography (Key)
- Real Name: Keshinro Ololade
- Stage Name: Lil Kesh
- Date of Birth: March 14, 1995
- Place of Birth: Bariga, Lagos state
- Nationality: Nigeria
- Genre: Afrop, hip hop
- Occupation(s): Rapper, Singger, Song writer
- Labels: YBNL, YAGI
Lil Kesh rose to fame after dropping his smash hit single “Shoki”, a song accompanied with a special dance moves with both young and old individuals including celebrities showing off their dance skills.
Lil Kesh who was born and raised in Bariga, attended Stockbridge College for his primary and secondary school education. He also study Linguistics at the University of Lagos.
The singer got signed to YBNL, a record label owned by Olamide. Since then it has been a different story for Lil Kesh, droping hits back to back from “Gbese” produced by Young John to “Efejoku” which featured Viktoh.
Lil Kesh floated his own record label, YAGI records in 2016 following a two year expiration of his recording contract with Olamide’s YBNL nation label, although it has been proven that he is still affiliated with the label.
Lil Kesh reaching the very top of his music career has featured in so many tracks with collaborations from A-list artistes in the country. In fact one of the very track that i still love till date is “Dayanmo” by DJ Jimmy Jatt featuring The YBNL crew; Olamide, Viktoh and Lil Kesh. His lyrical prowess and attention grabbing chorus is just superb.
Lil Kesh Songs & Album
Lil Kesh had so many hit songs which is undeniably a perfect one for the dj’s and streets to groove and whine on the dance floor.
Some of his selected singles includes:
- Shocki and the remix version featuring Olamide and Davido.
- Gbese accompanied with a visual featuring cameo appearance from his Ybnl crew and Skuki.
- Efejoku featuring Viktoh.
- Bend down select.
- Is it because i love you featuring Patoranking.
- Shelegangan.No Fake Love.
- Baby Favour.
Lil Kesh dropped his first official album titled “YAGI” meaning Young and Getting it.
The album boasts of production skills from in-house producer, Young John and Pheelz.
Here some of the tracklist from the YAGI album:
- Cause Trouble ft. Ycee
- Cause Trouble Pt2 ft. Wale
- Problem Child ft. Olamide
- Life of a star ft. Adekunle GGold
- Igba Iponju
- Yaya Yoyo ft. Davido
- For You
- Abija Wara Ft Phyno & Chinko Ekun
Lil Kesh Awards And Nominations
Lil Kesh’s awards and nominations are:
- Nominated as Best new act to watch by Nigerian Entertainment Awards, 2015.
- He was nomianted at the Headies 2015 for the Next Rated award, which he lost to Mavin records singer, Reekado Banks.
Lil Kesh Endorsements
The singer got an endorsement deal with Sure bet, a deal said to worth N11 million naira.
Lil Kesh Networth
A young boy with lots of achievement, Lil kesh’s networth is believed to be $1million. He owns fleets of cars including the Range Rover that was presented to him on his 21st birthday.
That’s all for now about Lil Kesh biography, networth and endorsements. You can get to reach us through the comment section if there is any addition.