Jackie Maribe is a popular Kenyan media personality and presenter born on December 18.
She is from Embu tribe and resides in Royal Park Estate, Langata after moving from Westlands Nairobi.
Jackie Maribe is well known for her work as a political affairs reporter at Citizen TV.
Here are the 8 other interesting things you don’t know about her.
1. Jacque Maribe as fondly called attended state house high school in Nairobi and studied Journalism at University of Nairobi.
2. Her Parents, Mr & Mrs Maribe Nwangi lives in Buruburu estate, Nairobi.
3. Jackie has a son named Zahari who was born on May 14, 2017.
4. Jacque was an actress in the Constant Gardener (2006), a senior political reporter at K24TV from September 2009 to December 2011, a political reporter at Kiss TV of Radio Africa group from December 2011 to October 2012 and a olitical affairs reporter at Citizen TV of Royal Media Services from October 2012 to present.
5. She is a very close friend of gospel singer Size 8.
6. She was in a relationship with the likes of Dennis Itumbi, director of digital Communication and Oliver Mathenge, the senior political analyst for the Star newspaper.
READ ALSO: Nyce Wanjeri Biography – Age, Family
7. Jackie Maribe was also romantically linked with top comedian Eric Omondi.
You can reach her on instagram and twitter @jacqueMaribe