Ebele Okaro Onyiuke is an award winning nollywood actress, movie producer entrepreneur and philanthropist born on January 19, 1964.
She’s quite talented, and creative having able to carve a niche for herself in the industry.
- Full Name: Ebele Okaro
- Date of Birth: January 19, 1964
- Place Of Birth: London, United Kingdom
- Occupation: Actress, Movie producer
- Net Worth: $500,000
Here’s her biography in full details.
Early Life & Education
Ebele Okaro hails from Nsukka, a town in Enugu state, south eastern part of Nigeria.
Ebele is from a devoted catholic family; her mother was a full television producer and her father an engineer.
She attended Santa Maria primary school and Queen of the Holy Rosary Secondary school for his primary and secondary education respectively. She obtained a Bachelors degree in Theatre Arts at the University of Calabar.
Ebele Okaro joined the Nigerian movie industry in 1996 and since then she has warmed herself into the hearts of movie goers having able to give excellent interpretaion of her roles in most movies.
She produced and starred in 2014 movie “Musical Whispers” which had top actors like Chioma Chukwuka and Kalu Ikeagwu.
Personal Life, Husband
Ebele Okaro is married into the Onyiuke family and blessed with beautiful children.
Ebele Okaro has starred in more than 150 nollywood movies and television series such as:
- Moving Fingers
- Evil thing
- The Powerful Babies
- What Lies Within
- Road to yesterday
- Shallow Waters
- Red Light
Awards & Nominations
Ebele has won numerous awards for her effort in the nollywood industry which include:
- Best Supporting Actress In A Drama at Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- Best Actress In A Leading Role at the Africa Movie Academy Awards
- Most Prominent Actress In Nigeria at the Best Of Nollywood Awards
- Best Actress In Indigenous Drama (Igbo) at the City People Entertainment Awards
- Best Supporting Actress in a drama at Africa Magic Viewers Choice Award
Social Media Profile