Beautiful and talented Bolanle Olukanni is one of the on-screen divas that will keep you glued to your tv.
Bolanle Olukanni is a popular Nigerian television host, model and documentary film maker known for co-hosting the tv programme “Moments with Mo” alongside Mo Abudu.
Bolinto as fondly called got interested in the media at the age of 16 where she did an internship at a Kenyan radio station.
She has been able to carve a niche for herself in the area she’s very passionate about.
Here are the 8 things you probably don’t know about her.
1. She was born on August 19.
2. She was raised in four different countries; Nigeria, Kenya, Israel and America.
3. Bolanle attended St. Saviours primary school and Queens college in Lagos for her primary and secondary education respectively. She holds double honors in BA Communications and BA international Studies from Layola University Chicago.
4. She has an amazing height of 5 feet 10 inches and weighs 64kg.
5. Apart from Moments with Mo, she also co-host the MTN Project Fame West Africa alongside Joseph Benjamin.
7. Bolanle co-founded a multimedia production company, Sage & Walls where she began producing and hosting “On the carpet with Bolinto”.
8. She’s also the God’s wives foundation and also directed and produced her first documentary titled “Gods Wives”.
9. Bolanle Olukanni lost her husband to liver problem and has four children.
Bolanle also shared a video on her YouTube channel on her incredible weight loss. In the video she revealed on how she went from size 14 to size 8 without working out. See below.
Social Media Profile
Instagram – @bolanle
Twitter – @bolanleolukanni