Ariana Grande is an award winning American singer, songwriter and actress born on June 26, 1993 in Baco, Raton, Florida.
She is of Italian descent, her parents; Joan Grande is the CEO of Hose-McCann Communications and Edward Butera, a graphic design firm owner in Boca Raton.
Ariana Grande has an older brother, Frankie Grande who is also a singer, performer and record producer.
Here are the 10 other interesting facts about her.
1. Her full name is Ariana Grande-Butera.
2. She was raised a Roman Catholic.
3. Her family moved from New York to Florida when her mother was pregnant with her and her parents had separated when she was barely 9 years old.
4. She started her career as a soloist with various symphonies such as the South Florida Philharmonic and made her her acting debut as Charlotte in the Broadway musical 13 in 2008.
READ ALSO: 12 Things You Don’t Know About Dua Lipa
5. She rose to fame as an actress with a role in the Nickelodeon series “Victorious”.
6. Ariana Grande has 4 album already which include; Yours truly (2013), My Everything (2014), Dangerous woman (2016) and Sweetener (2018).
7. She has starred in numerous movies including Winx Club, Swindle, Sam & Cat, Underdogs, Zoolander 2 and so on.
8. She is less-than-average in height at 5 feet 2 inches.
9. Ariana got engaged to comedian and actor, Pete Davidson in 2018. She has previously been in relationship with the likes of actor Graham Phillips, rapper Mac Miller, rapper Big Sean, web video star Jai Brooks and backup dancer Ricky Alvarez.
10. Ariana Grande is one of the most influential American singer with an estimated net worth of $45 million dollars as at 2018.
Social Media Profile