Born Sienna Rose Diana Miller on December 28, 1981, popularly known as Sienna Miller is a British American actress and model who rose to fame for her role in the movie “Layer Cake”.
Sienna grew up with her family who moved to London when she was barely a year old.
Her father, Edwin Miller is an American banker turned dealer of Chinese Art while her Mother is a South African born English former model. She also has a sister, Savannah and two half brothers, Charles and Stephen.
Here are the 10 other interesting things you don’t probably know about her.
1. Sienna attended Heathfield School, a boarding school in Ascot, Berkshire and alo studied at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and film institute in New York.
2. She made her acting debut in 2001 with South Kensington, with Rupert Everett and Elle Macpherson and later had a regular role in the television drama series Keen Eddie.
3. She has starred in a lot of movies such as Factory Girl, Star dust, G.I: The Rise of Cobra, Two Jacks, Yellow, A case of you, Black Mass, 17 Bridges, The September issue and many others.
4. Before her acting career, Sienna was a photographic model and has modelled for big brands such as Coca-Cola, Italian Vogue and Pirelli.
5. Sienna got engaged to the Alfie co-star Jude Law in 2004 and their marriage of two years ended after Jude was accused of having an affair with the nanny of his children. Sienna also had an affair with married actor Balthazar Getty before they parted ways. She later dated actor Tom Sturridge from 2011 to 2015 and they had a daughter named Marlowe.
READ ALSO: Carla Howe Bio: Wikipedia, Age, Pictures
6. She’s known for her boho chic style and has been cmpared with supermodel Kate Moss.
7. Sienna Miller is one of the most influential English actress and model with an estimated net worth of $18 million dollars.
Social Media Profile
Instagram – @Siennamiller1
Twitter – @SiennaMiller_