Ruby Rose Langenheim popularly known as Ruby Rose is an Australian model, actress and television presenter born on March 20, 1986.
She is the daughter of a 20 year old single mother and artist, Katia Langnheim and also the god-daughter of indigenous Australian boxer Lionel Rose and the great grand-daughter of Alec Campbell.
Rose rose to fame for her ole in the season three of the Netflix series “Orange Is The New Black”. She has also featured in other television shows and movies such as Around the Block, Resident Evil: The Final Chapter, xXx: Return of Xander Cage, Pitch Perfect 3, The Meg and many others.
Here are 10 other interesting things about her.
1. She was born in Drouin and as a young child she lived in rural Victoria, Tasmania and surface Paradise before settling down in Melbourne.
2. She attended University High School and Footscray City College.
3. Rose joined the Girlfriend model search in 2002 which she came second to Catherine McNeil.
4. She collaborated with the Australian fashion label Milk and Honey in 2010 to design a capsule fashion line.
5. She also collaborated with Phoebe Dahl in 2014 for their clothing range Fair cloth Lane.
6. Rose has been the Australian ambasador for JVC,Australian clothes company JAG and luxury Danih label Georg Jensen. She’s also the face of Maybelline New York in Australia.
7. Rose was in a relationsnhip with fashion designer Pheobe Dahl before they parted ways in December 2015 and was also in a romantic relationship with singer Jess Origliasso The Veronicas from October 2016 to April 2018.
8. She has won numerous awards including Favorite Female Personality at ASTRA Awards (2009), Woman of the Year at British LGBT Awards (2015), GLAD Media Awards (2016) and so on.
9. She is 1.7 m in height and weighs 58 kg.
10. Ruby Rose is one of the most influential Australian model with an estimated net worthof $2 million dollars.
Social Media Profile
Instagram – @rubyrose
Twitter – @RubyRoseDaily