Paz Vega whose real name is Maria de la Paz Campos Trigos is an award winning Spanish actress born on January 2, 1976.
Paz Vega was born in Seville, Spain.
Her father was a bullfighter and has a younger sister who is a Flamenco dancer.
She had studied Journalism but dropped out and moved to Madrid to pursue a career in acting.
She has a height of 1.67 m.
Paz Vega made her debut Spanish TV series “Menudo es mi padre”.
She made her film debut in the movie “Zapping” in 1999.
She came to limelight for her role in Spanglish alongside Adam Sandler.
She is also known for her roles in the indie film “10 Items or Less” alongside Morgan Freeman.
She also replaced Penelope Cruz as the face of L’Oreal in 2011.
Paz Vega got married to Orson Salazar, a Venezuelan, in 2002 and their union is blessed with three children.
Awards & Nominations
Paz Vega has won numerous awards such as:
- Best breakthrough actress performance, Lucia y el sexo at Premios Goya (2001).
- Best actress, Spanglish at Imagen Foundation (2001)
- Best Spanish act, Lucia y el sexo and Solo mia at Sant Jordi Awards (2001)
She has also got numerous nominations which include:
- Best actress in a leading role, Solo mia
- Best actress, Carmen, at Anexo (2003)
- Viewers award best actress, Carmen at European Awards (2003)
Paz Vega is one of the most influential Spanish actress with an estimated net worth of $10 million.
Social Media Profile