Maren Larae Morris popularly known as Maren Morris is an award winning American singer, songwriter and record producer born on April 10, 1990.
Maren was born in Arlington, Dallas, Texas to her parents; Gregory and Kellie Morris who own a hair salon.
She originally hail from Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
She also has younger sister named Karsen.
She obtained a degree from the University of Texas in 2010
Morris is extremely talented with amazing vocals and very good with the guitar.
She’s a versatile singer with numerous music genres of Country music, folk and pop influence.
She’s got a height of 5 feet 4 inches and weight is 53 kg.
Maren Morris started her music career in 2005 with her debut album titled “Walk On”.
She followed up with the album “All it takes” in 2007 and came through with the third called “Live Wire” in 2011.
She also released a self titled extended play “Maren Morris” in 2015
Morris came to limelight with her hit songs “The Middle” and “My Church.
Her latest album “GIRL” released in 2019, was simply awesome with lots of good vibes and lyrical content.
Some of singles include:
- My Church
- The Middle
- The Bones
- I could use a love song
- Dear Hate
- 80s Mercedes
- All My Favorite People
- A Song for Everything
- Good Woman
- Great Ones
- I Wish I was
- Make Out With Me
- The Feels
- Gold Love
Maren Morris got engaged to Ryan Hurd in July 2017. They got married in March 2018 in Nashville, Tennessee and welcomed a son named Hayes Andrew in March 2020.
Awards & Nominations
Maren has won several awards such as:
- Dance Song of the Year at iHeartRadio Music Awards (2019)
- Album of the Year at Country Music Association Awards (2018)
- Song of the Year at iHeartRadio Music Award (2017)
- Best Country Solo Performance at Grammy Awards (2017)
- Best New Country Artist at Radio Disney Music Awards (2017)
She has also got nominations such as:
- Top Radio Song at APRA Music Awards (2019)
- Best Power Anthem at MTV Video Music Awards (2019)
- Female Vocalist of the Year at Academy of Country Music Awards (2017)
- International Song of the Year at British Country Music Association Awards (2016)
Maren Morris is oen of the the most influential American country music sensation with an estimated net worth of $2 million.
Social Media Profile
- Instagram @marenmorris
- Twitter @marenmorris
- Facebook – Marenmorris