Linda Adesuwa Osifo is a a Nigerian actress, model and television host born on July 27, 1991 in Bein City, Edo state.
Linda started acting in 2012 with a role in Family Secrets.
As a model, she emerged the first runner-up Miss Nigeria Entertainment Canada 2011 and 2nd Runner up Miss AfriCanada 2011 beauty pageant.
She’s beautiful and talented, having carved a niche for herself with intriguing roles in the Nigerian movies.
Linda already has a lot of accolades to her credit and no doubt she’s fast becoming a force to reckon with in the Nollywood industry.
Here are the 10 interesting things you don’t know about her.
1. She originally hails from Edo state part of Nigeria.
2. She is the first daughter and the middle child of the family.
3. She grew up with her grand mother and moved to Canada at the age of 16. She spent most of her adult life in Canada before relocating to Nigeria.
4. She attended St. Thomas Aquinas High School and also obtained a Bachelors of Arts degree in Psychology from York University, Canada.
5. Linda is known for her roles in TV show such as “Desperate Housewives Africa”, “Tinsel”, “Fifty” “Rumour Has it” and so on.
6. She starred in her first Nollywood movie “King Akubueze” as directed by Nonso Emekewe.
7. She is also known for being the TV host of “My Talk Show”, an Afropolitan entertainment talk show on TelAfric T.V.
8. She is the founder of the LAO Foundation.
9. Linda anchored the National Jackpot Game show alongside veteran actor Segun Arinze.
10. Linda Osifo has won numerous awards including Creative Actor of the Year and Best Actor at the African Entertainment Awards Canada.
READ ALSO: Linda Ejiorfor Biography, Movies & Net Worth
See more of her cute pictures below:
You can reach her on Instagram @lindaosifo