Born Kourtney Mary Kardashian on April 18, 1979, is an American television personality, socialite and model who’s known for the realiy tv series, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Kourtney Kardashian Facts & Profile
- Real Name: Kourtney Mry Kardashian
- Date of Birth: April 18, 1979
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
- Height: 5th 1in
- Partner(s): Scott Dissick (2006-2015)
- Children: 3 kids
- Parent(s): Robert Kardashian (father), Kris Jenner (mother)
- Net Worth: $35 million
Here are the 8 other interesting facts about her.
1. She was born in Los Angeles, California.
2. She has 3 siblings; two younger sisters, Kim and Khloe and also a younger brother, Rob Kardashian.
3. Her parents divorced in 1991 and her mother got married to the 1976 summer Olympics decathlon winner, Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce).
READ ALSO: Khloe Kardashian Biography: Age & Net Worth
4. She has 3 step brothers; Burton, Bradon and Brody. Step-siter – Casey and tow half sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
See Kourtney latest picture below:
5. Kourtney attended Marymount high school in Los Angeles and
obtained a Bachelor’s degree in Theatre Arts t the University of
6. She was first known on the 2005 series, Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive.
On March 28, 2011, Kourtney made her acting debut with a guest
appearance on the ABC soap One life to Live where she played the role of
attorney Kasandra Kavanaugh.
8. Kourtney dated Scott Dissick in 2006 and parted ways in 2015.
You can reavh Kourtney on Facebook – Kourtney Kardashian, on instagram @Kourtneykardash