He was born in Benin city, Edo state on July 14, 1982. He is an indigene of Okija, Anambra state.
He rose to fame after participating in the 2006 big brother naija show. Although he did not emerge as the winner but became a likeable person among everyone which also earned him a major endorsement deals which includes; he hosted friend or foe and Glo show on NTA, Guiness greatness Tv.
He also maintained a weekly column contrast with Thisday Newspaper for up o four years and he also has some works with other publications such as What’s New and Ace Magazines.
Here are 5 other interesting facts abut Ebuka:
1. He is the third of his four children.
2. He attended Christ the King College for his secondary education and studied Law at the University of Abuja.
3. He went to the American University, Washington DC for a masters degree in Intellectual Property and communications law.
4. He was announced in 2013 as the host of popular Tv talk-show, Rubbin Minds on Channels Tv where he was able to interview some of the biggest names in the industry including; Banky W, Gbenga Sesan, Seun Kuti, Oluchi Onweagba, Davido, J,J Omojuwa, Chika Unigwe and many others.
5. He got married to his girlfirend, Cynthia Obianodo, daughter of popular transport mogul, Vincent Obianodo, on October 3rd 2015.
Ebuka Social media profile