Didi Ekanem is a fast rising nollywood actress from Akwa Ibom state.
She’s quite popular for big and curvy backside which does not hesitate to flaunt on social media.
She’s beautiful, highly endowed and very talented.
Here are 5 other things you don’t know about her.
1. Didi Ekanem was born in Akwa Ibom state part of Nigeria.
2. She attended Federal Government College, Ikot Ekpene and Mcdonald Memorial school for her secondary education.
3. The actress who draws inspiration from Mercy Johnson, started acting in the University where she was involved in number of stage plays.
Didi Ekanem Pictures
4. She has acted in several mmovies including Journey to Dreamland, Ikogosi, Jump and Pass, Royal Rituals, Escort Service, True to Love, Crazy girls, Brazilian hair madness and so on.
5. She revealed the movie “Jump and pass” directed by Desmon Elliot is her favourite movie so far.
READ ALSO: Daniella Biography: Age & Net Worth
6. The curvy actress is still single but said she would love a husband with a bad boy character.
7. Apart from acting, she also has a clothing line “ODOT”, abbreviation of her name Odotukporo meaning “I deserve honour”.
Social Media Profile
Facebook: Didi Ekanem