Hair breakage, hair loss or hair fall are words which can be used interchangeable. A fall in a few strands of hair could mean a lot especially when it is coming from the front line. Here are a few tips to help you prevent hair fall.
There are several things you can try to prevent hair fall:
1. Try to avoid hairstyles that pull on the hair, such as tight ponytails, cornrows, or braids.
2. Avoid using hot water to wash your hair, as it can damage the hair and lead to breakage. Instead, use lukewarm water.
3. Don’t brush your hair when it is wet, as it is more fragile and prone to breakage when it is wet.
4. Avoid using heat-styling tools, such as hair dryers, curling irons, and straighteners, as they can damage the hair and lead to breakage.
5. Use a mild shampoo and conditioner and avoid using products that contain harsh chemicals, as they can damage the hair and lead to breakage.
6. Eat a healthy diet that is rich in protein, iron, and other nutrients, as these are important for healthy hair growth.
7. Avoid smoking, as it can contribute to hair fall.
8. If you are experiencing excessive hair fall, you may want to see a dermatologist or other healthcare professional, as there may be an underlying medical condition that is causing the hair