She first gained recognition as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton but later rose to fame after her 2003 s*x tape with her former boyfriend Ray J leaked online in 2007.
With the fame already on ground, she and her family began to appear in the E! reality television series keeping Up with the Kardashians.
Kim Kardashian Facts & Profile
- Real Name: Kimberly Noel Kardashian
- Date of Birth: October 21, 1980
- Place of Birth: Los Angeles, California
- Occupation: Model, tv personality, actress
- Nationality: American
- Height: 159 cm
- Spouse(s): Damon Thomas (m.2000-2004), Kris Humpries (m.2011-2013), Kanye West (2014)
- Net Worth: $175million USD
Ever since she came to limelight, she has grown to become an influential persoanlity with large followers across the various social media platforms including twitter and instagram.
360dopes present 15 things you don’t know about Kim Kardashian.
1. She was born to an Armenian-American father, Roberts and her mother, Kris (nee Houghton) who is of Dutch, English, Irish and Scottish ancestry.
2. After her parents divorced in 1991, her mother got married to the 1976 summer olympic decathon winner, Caitlyn Jenner (then Bruce).
3. She has three siblings Kourtney Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian and Rob Kardashian. She has step brothers, Burton “Burt”, Bradon and Brody and also have half sisters, Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
4. Kim attended Marymount high school in Los Angeles.
5. Her father died of cancer in 2003.
6. She made a film debut in 2008 where she played the role of Lisa in Disaster movie.
7. She also filmed a music video for a song “Jam (Turn it up) as directed by Hype Williams.
8. In 2012, Kim and her family filmed a music video in the Dominican republic to Notorious B.I.G’s song “Hypnotize”.
9. In 2014, sh released a mobile game for Iphone and Android called Kardashians: Hollywood.
10. She also released a portfolio book called Selfish in May 2015. ‘Selfish’ is a 325-page collection of self taken photos of herself.
11. Also in 2015, she released an emoji pack for ios devices called Kimoji.
12. The curvy model is also set to feature as cameo apperance in Ocean’s 8 which is set to be released on June 8, 2018.
See Kim Kardashian photos with her family below
13. She got married to her husband Kanye West on May 24, 2014 at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy and their union blessed with three children North, Saint and Chicago West.
14. Her wedding dress was designed by Riccardo Tisci of Givenchy and some guests’ dresses designed by Michael Costello.
15. She has won several awards including Choice TV: Female Reality/Variety star for her reality show, Keeping up with the Kardashians.
You can reach out to Kim Kardashian on instagram @kimkardashian