Rahama Hassan is one of the pretty faces in the Kannywood industry.
Rahama Hassan is an Hausa film actress with lots of talent and awards to her credit.
She has got great passion for what she does, having been able to carve a niche for herself in the industry.
Rahmat has starred in numerous movies but came to limelight with a lead role in the movie “Rudin Zamani”.
Here are the 5 interesting things you probably don’t know about her.
1. Rahma was born on July 21.
2. She had her secondary education at Police Secondary School, Minna and studied Business Administration at the University of Abuja.
3. She got her first role in the movie ‘Musanya’ and had starred in other movies such as ‘Qudsiyya’, ‘Yan’uwa’, Wasan Maza’.
READ ALSO: Hadiza Aliyu Gabon Biography, Age & Pictures
4. She has got numerous nominations including the Savannah international Movie Awards.
5. Rahama Hassan got married to Alhaji Usman El-Kudan on January 4, 2017.