Born Benjamin Aaron Shapiro on January 5, 1984, popularly known as Ben Shapiro, is an American political commentator, author, columnist, lawyer and radio talk show host known for his conservative opinion website “The Daily Wire” which he founded in 2015.
He began writing book at the age of 17 where he became the youngest nationally syndicated columnist in the United states.
Here are the 10 other interesting things you probably don’t know about Ben Shapiro.
1. He was born in Los Angeles, California.
2. He is of Jewish descent, having emigrated from Russia and Lithuania.
3. He has three sisters and also a cousin, Mara Wilson, an American writer and former child actress.
4. For his education, Shapiro obtained a bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from the University of California, Los Angeles and his JD from Harvard law school.
5. He started his career at the law firm Goodwin Procter and as of March 2012, he ran an independent legal consultancy firm in Los Angeles.
6. He is 5 feet 6 Inches in height.
7. He writes columns for creators syndicate and Newsweek and also host a daily political podcast and radio show, The Ben Shapiro Show.
8. Shapiro got married in 2008 to Mor Toledano, who is a doctor and their union is blessed with two children, a daughter and a son.
9. He has written numerous books such as Brainwashed, Project President, Bullies, True Allegiance and so on.
10. Ben Shapiro is one of the most influential American author and radio host with an estimated net worth of $6million.
You can reach him on twitter @benshapiro