The biography and profile of Kemi Adetiba is just like the popular saying “What a man can do, a woman can do better”.
Kemi Adetiba is an award winning cinematographer, film maker, music and video director known for her works in the blockbuster movie “The Wedding Party”.
Kemi is beautiful, Skillful, talented and highly creative, having carved a niche for herself in the entertainment industry. Her works have appeared on Channel O, MTV Base, Soundcity TV, BET, Netflix and so on.
Here are the 10 other interesting things you don’t know about her.
1. She was born on January 8, 1980 in Lagos, Nigeria.
2. She was introduced into the entertainment scene by her father, Dele Adetiba, a renowned veteran in the advertising and broadcast industry.
3. She’s a law school graduate.
4. She started her career at a tender age where she headlined two national television commercials for the detergent brand OMO.
5. Kemi began her career professionally as a radio presenter with Rythm 93.7fm before delving into film production.
6. She has produced and presented several shows on Mnet which include; Studio 53 and Temptation Nigeria alongside Ikponmwosa Osakioduwa popularly known as IK.
7. Kemi si the voice behind the hit shows; Soul’d Out and Sunday at the Seaside and produced films such as Across a Bloodied Ocean, The Wedding Party and of course the 2018 movie King of Boys starring the likes of Sola Sobowale and music star, Reminisce.
8. Aside movies, Kemi has also shot a lot of music videos such as Niyola’s “Last bus stop”, Da Grin‘s “If I Die”, Banky w’s “Lagos Party”, TY Bello’s “The Future”, Wizkid’s “Teae Me/Bad Guys”, Waje’s “Onye”, Olamide’s “Anifowese” and so on.
9. Kemi is still single.
10. Kemi Adetiba has won numerous awards such as Best female video for the song “Ekundayo” by TY Bello at Soundcity Music Video Awards and Best Music video director of the Year at the City People Entertainment Award.
You can contact her on Instagram and Twitter @kemiadetiba