Banky W Escapes Death As Fire Guts Lekki Home (See Photos)

Banky W Escapes Death As Fire Guts Lekki Home (See Photos) Banire Adekunle
According to reports from Punchng, a neighbour to the artiste said the fire outbreak was caused by a faulty air conditioner of which the ...
Banky W Escapes Death As Fire Guts Lekki Home (See Photos)
According to reports from Punchng, a neighbour to the artiste said the fire outbreak was caused by a faulty air conditioner of which the fire was believed to have started around 6am.


However, Banky w himself explained how the incident happened on his instagram page. In his words he said;

"There's good news and bad news. The good news is i'm thanking God that i'm alive to give the bad news as a testimony.

"The bad news is...I was lying awake in bed at about 6am, and i just started smelling smoke. Stood up to shut off my TV and Ac and i realized it was coming from outside the door.

Oponed it to see the whole stairway was filled with huge guts of black smoke/soot, and a fire was burning stuff downstairs. The smoke was so much i couldn't get down past it to see the source of the flames. Rushed down into my room and climbed down from the second floor balcony with my dog...and then got help from the amazing workers and neighbours who helped me put out the flames.

Turns out the AC in the room had caught fire.. I know a lot of people have been trying to call and i appreciate it.

May be the fire burnt some of the network in the house because i can't receive calls LOL. But instead of calling to say sorry, just say a prayer and thank God with me.

Thank God i was awake to smell the smoke, thank God we caught it early enough and the damage wasn't so bad.. It basically burnt some of the stuffs that was around it. So awards, portraits and some small electronics. But Thank God Duke and I are alive and well. We only had to form James Bond and climb down from the top floor balcony LOL.

Thank God for the neighbours and the amazing workers in and around the compound for helping us escape via the balcony, helping put out the fire and helping with the aftermath/cleaning.

Thank God for life and i'm not even upset..I'm just grateful for life and health and for the grace and mercy of God on my life. I figure i'm about to have the best year ever  so the devil tried to throw a tantrum. But not today satan, Not today, Not ever. Now sit back and watch me be great, by God's grace. Amen. God bless you all."

This is exactly how Eme boss, Banky Wellington was saved from a fire accident, why not join in giving thanks to God on his behalf!



Like Us On FACEBOOK:

Post a Comment

Thank you.